We will show you how easy it is to publish a tab on your Facebook page step by step with our content editor.
1. Create your campaign.
- We choose tabs for fan pages and we will see the editor.
In our content editor you can:
- Or if you prefer, you can create content with the help of our editor.
Other possibilities that we offer you here are:
- Upload images directly to our server.
- Embed iframes, videos from YouTube, photos from Flickr...
2. Publish your campaign.
- Look for your tab or content on the Cool Tabs content list.
- Create yor promotion if you haven't done it yet (it's necessary to get the url, even if the promotion is empty).
- Click on the "Publish" icon of the tab or content you choose.
- We'll go to the "Publish on a Facebook page" section.
- Select the Facebook page where you want to publish your content or promo.
When you select the page, you will see two publishing options. If you do not want to publish in White Label, click on the "Publish" button of the "Standard Mode".
Bear in mind that we always provide you with a URL compatible with mobile devices and that you can create all the tabs you need of this type, if you are subscribed to any of the Cool Tabs payment plans. If not, keep in mind that the free plan only allows the publication of two tabs on the same fan page for free.