The legal terms and conditions are a key informative document, which aims to identify the organizer, determine the purpose of the sweepstakes, detail the conditions of access to the sweepstakes and the prize, as well as provide information on legislation and taxation.
They are not a mandatory field, but highly recommended. By default, Cool Tabs only includes the General Terms and Conditions as a service provider.
The Legal Bases app allows you to create the legal bases for your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter sweepstakes. You will get a URL with your legal bases to share with your audience. This way, they will be available for users to consult them at any time.
If you have created your campaign with the Cool Promo Lite, Cool Promo, or Cool Promo White Label applications, these apps include a field to add the legal terms and conditions.
2. Step by step.
2.1. Create your Legal Terms.
1) Log in to your Cool Tabs account. If you are not registered yet, see the tutorial: How to create a Cool Tabs account.
2) Create a new campaign by clicking on the 'Create campaign' button.
If this is the first time you are using the platform, you will be taken directly to the app catalog.
3) Select the Legal Terms application.
2.2. Complete the basic data.
- Name: give a name to the BBLL. It is a name to be able to identify it internally in the list of your campaigns. Users will not see it.
- Public title: this is the title that will head the legal bases and that will be seen publicly.
- Terms and conditions text: lastly, you will find a field to include your legal terms and conditions. If you click on the information icon next to 'Enter your legal bases here', you will be able to download our BBLL template, which you can use as a reference, edit it and adapt it to your sweepstakes.
2.3. Publish your legal terms.
Once you have the legal bases ready, you can publish them through the URL that is generated when you create them.
To access the legal bases URL, from the main list of your campaigns, go to the 'Publish' section.
Finally, copy and paste the Legal Terms & Conditions public link.
3. Other specifications.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Related content.