In Cool Tabs, we have a feature that allows you to set up a custom campaign from our public domain templates. This is a starting point for the creation of campaigns with the same mechanics. So you don't have to start from scratch every time you want to generate a campaign.
In this tutorial, we explain, step by step, how to set up your campaign with the Trial experience template, which allows you to set up a satisfaction survey to get real-time feedback from your customers about your products and services.
You can easily edit the template to customize the content and design, without any programming knowledge.
Below, you can see an example.
2. Step by step.
2.1. Template selection.
1) Login to your Cool Tabs account.
2) Click on the 'My templates' button, which you will find in the main menu of your campaigns.
3) Once inside 'Template Management', go to the 'Public Templates' tab.
4) Find the template TRIAL EXPERIENCE SURVEY (SMILEYS) - 3 COLUMNS. You can view it by clicking on the magnifying glass icon. Click on 'Use template'. When you do so, a copy will be created in the main list of your campaigns.
We remind you that this system is a starting point for the creation of your campaigns. By choosing this template, you will be creating a copy of a campaign with a landing page, a data form, and a default final screen. You can edit the images and texts of the campaign, the participation form, the final screen for non-winners and those associated with the winning moments, the participation dates, add your legal bases, etc.
5) Access the campaign edition, from the list of 'Your campaigns', by clicking on the edit icon.
2.2. Basic settings.
By default, the template has an anonymous login configured. This allows participants to register by filling in the form data, without having to use any social network.
You can enable registration with a social login: Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, Spotify, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, and Microsoft/Hotmail. Or combine both options.
The template is enabled as a multi-language in Spanish and English. To remove a language or add another one you need, go to Basic Data > Languages tab.
Note that the multi-language functionality is only available with the Diamond plan.
If you are going to add a new language, once you select it, you must save the changes and edit the campaign again.
See the tutorial on How to set up a multi-language campaign.
From the Design section, you can modify the images, colors, and texts of the campaign.
The template comes preconfigured with a background image and colors (background, text, buttons...) by default.
- Basic Data tab. Add a title and a description. You can also design a creative that includes text and upload it as the main image.
- Image/video tab. Modify the main image and the background image.
- Styles tab. From this tab, you can change the colors and font of the campaign.
- Content tab. You can include your own HTML or opt for further customization, with our advanced customization.
In the Dates section, determine the campaign start date, that is, the day from which it will be visible. And the campaign end date, when it will no longer be visible.
These dates should not be confused with the participation dates. The dates on which users can participate must be determined in the Participation section.
2.2.5. Default final screen.
The default final screen is displayed to users after completing the registration form.
From the End Screen section, you can customize the message they will see.
See the tutorial on How to configure the final screens.
2.3. Survey configuration.
You can change the form questions, which are displayed by default, in the Quiz section.
Modify the copies and add or remove questions.
You can refer to the following tutorials:
- Types of questions and answers you can include in a quiz or survey.
- How to create a quiz or questionnaire.
2.4. Other settings.
2.4.1. Legal terms.
Every lead generation campaign should include a section of terms and conditions, in order to provide transparency and legitimacy to the action to be published, and in compliance with the RGDP.
In the 'General configuration' tab of the 'Legal bases' section, enable the option 'Add your own terms and conditions'. Copy and paste your text, and/or attach a downloadable PDF or Word file.
Participants will have access to the legal terms text on the data form screen.
Download our BBLL template. You can use it as a reference, edit it, and adapt it to your campaign.
3. Other specifications.
The functionality to generate or use public templates is only available for Cool Promo or Cool Promo White Label campaigns, included in the Gold or Diamond plans, respectively.
If you have any questions during the process, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Related content.