At Cool Tabs, we have a feature that allows you to create custom templates for your campaigns and use public templates that are free to use, with a custom design for each one.
This is a great starting point for your campaigns. Do you want to create a quiz, but don't know what design or look and feel you want to give off? In this tutorial, we show you how to use public templates and how to generate your own templates.
2. Step by step.
Access the main list of your campaigns and click on 'My templates'.
In the template manager, you will find two tabs:
- My templates: all those templates that you create in a personalized way, from a previous campaign, will be saved here. This option is very useful, for example, for campaigns of the same client that always have to keep the same look & feel (logos, colors, corporate fonts...).
- Public templates: hosts a list of public templates of different mechanics, also designed for different events and dates. You can edit them to modify their content and design.
2.1. How to use a public template.
1) Go to the 'Public templates' tab.
2) Find the template that fits the campaign you want to run and click on 'Use template'. When you do so, a copy will be created in the main list of your campaigns.
3) You can edit the new campaign that has been created in the list of your campaigns, to modify the name, edit dates, content, etc.
2.2. How to generate a custom template.
1) To create your own template, you must have created a campaign.
2) Once you have your campaign, from the main list of your campaigns, look for that campaign and click on the 'Create template' option.
A new template will be generated and, once saved, it will always be available in the 'My templates' section.
3) To this new template, you can give it a title and a description, which will help you to quickly identify it in the list of your templates. You can also include an image.
2.2.1. Making changes to a template.
If you want to make any changes to the template, just access the template manager and click on the configuration icon, which allows you to edit the template metadata. Then click on 'Edit base campaign'. The original campaign, from which you generated the template, will remain unchanged.
3. Other specifications.
The feature to generate or use public templates is only available for campaigns created with the Cool Promo or Cool Promo White Label applications, included in the Gold and Diamond plans, respectively.
If you have any questions during the process, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Related Content.