Cool Tabs allows you to select individual winners or groups of winners for different prizes.
- If you want to draw a trip for a single winner, you can select only one winner.
- If you want to draw 3 trips to the same destination and there are 3 winners, you can select a group of 3 winners.
- If you want to draw 3 trips to different destinations and there is one winner per destination, you can select 3 separate winners: winner 1 for destination A, winner 2 for destination B and winner 3 for destination C.
- If you want to draw 3 trips to different destinations and there are 5 winners per destination, you can select a group of 5 winners for destination A, another group of 5 winners for destination B and a last group of 5 winners for destination C.
In this tutorial, we show you how to select winners or groups of winners for different prizes.
2. Step by step.
The winner selection process is the same whether you choose one or several winners.
How to select a winner and obtain your certificate of validity.
1) Go to the list of participations by clicking on the 'Leads' section of the sweepstakes.
2) Once inside, on the left side menu, click on the 'Winners' section.
Depending on the type of campaign or sweepstakes you have configured, you will be able to select the winners manually or randomly. And, if you have set up a voting contest, a third option will appear, a random selection among all voters.
The most common is a random selection among the participants who meet the conditions of participation.
In addition, depending on the type of sweepstake, you will have some filtering options or others. The example below is a sweepstake using a registration form.
3) Complete the filters that apply to your sweepstakes and click on the 'Step 1: filter' button.
After applying the filters, the tool will remove from the final list of participants those that do not meet the filters.
4) Fill in other data needed to make the selection:
- Give a public title to the group of winners, e.g. Trip to Paris. Later, you can re-select another group of winners and give it a different name, e.g. Trip to London.
- Determine how many winners there will be for that prize and if you want to select alternates.
5) Click on the 'Step 2: Launch sweepstake' button, to get the first winner or group of winners.
6) Click on the 'Select another group of winners' button to start a new winner selection process.
Repeat these steps. Remember to give a new title to identify this new winner or group of winners.
You can repeat the process as many times as you need to draw different winners or groups of winners.
3. Other specifications.
If you have any questions during the winner selection process, you can contact us at email@example.com.
4. Related content.
How to select winners and obtain your Certificate of Validity.
How to select Winners from several Sweepstakes or separate Campaigns.
Please sign in to leave a comment.