Cool Tabs allows you to select one or more winners from several independent sweepstakes (on different social networks) that you have published.
When you go to select a winner, you will be able to unify the participants and select the winners you need.
- You have run sweepstakes on Facebook and Instagram and want to select a single winner.
- You have run several sweepstakes with registration by form, for several months (June, July, and August), and you want to draw several winners, jointly.
In this tutorial, we show you two ways to unify the participants of your sweepstakes and make the selection of winners.
2. Step by step.
2.1. Use the Multiplatform Sweepstakes app.
The first option is to use our Multiplatform Sweepstakes app. This allows you to make a single sweepstake among participants of several sweepstakes that you have launched on different social networks. This way, you will be able to unify participants and select a single winner/s.
The application supports participants on social networks (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), but also campaigns through a registration form.
Keep in mind that the process to use this application and select a winner is as follows:
1) Publish the sweepstakes on your social networks.
2) Create the sweepstakes in your Cool Tabs account. After having published the sweepstakes on social networks, you have to create (register) those sweepstakes in Cool Tabs, so that our tool knows which publications should collect participations.
3) Use the Multiplatform Sweepstakes app to unify all participants and make the winner selection. We will explain it below.
If you choose this option, follow the step-by-step tutorial How to create a Multiplatform Sweepstake.
2.2. Download the list of participants file and unify participants.
The second option you have is to download the Excel files with the list of participants of your sweepstakes and merge the data.
To download the Excel files of the campaigns or sweepstakes, access the main list of your campaigns and click on the 'Leads' section of the campaign or sweepstakes that has already ended and from which you want to choose the winner.
In this section, go to the 'Download' section on the left menu and download the Excel file with the participants' data.
Once you have the Excel files of all the campaigns or sweepstakes, you have to unify them into a single one (copying the data from one of them into the other).
With the unified Excel file, you have to create a sweepstake using the Sweepstakes app from a list of participants.
If you choose this option, follow the step-by-step tutorial on How to create a Random List Sweepstakes.
3. Other specifications.
If you have any questions during the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Related content.