Cool Tabs Social Listening & Analytics tool for Twitter is a service to analyze the performance of your social networks. For Twitter, it allows you to analyze:
1. What data provide the Social Listening & Analytics tool for your Twitter?
The Social Listening & Analytics tool offers you a series of data regarding the results obtained from hashtags, mentions and/or keywords:
- General profile statistics with graphs on the daily tweet evolution in the indicated date range; rankings with the users who have posted the most tweets, the "top retweeters", the users with the most followers, and the users with the most potential impressions; the gender of the users; the impressions per day; the average number of tweets and followers per user and the most used hashtags and keywords.
- Engagement. This section details the level of engagement obtained by the analyzed hashtag, keyword and/or Twitter mention. This way we show you the daily engagement, the tweets with more retweets and the most mentioned users.
- Tweets where we show you the type of tweets published (tweets with photo or video, tweets with link, etc.), the language of the tweets, the application used to publish the tweets, and a list with all the tweets and their respective details.
- Optimization: in this last section we indicate the tweets by day of the week and by time of the week, so that you know when there have been more publications with the hashtag, keyword and/or mention of a user.
In addition, you have a section, 'Tweet Management', from which you can manage your tweets and apply filters to your report.
The tool allows you to download a PDF report with all the data obtained and/or an Excel report with all the analyzed contents.
2. Other specifications.
2.1. Twitter limitations.
By default, Twitter only allows you to collect tweets that are 7 days old.
- The use of the Social Listening & Analytics tool is included in all paid plans, but it is only available on demand.
- It is not available in the platform's free trial.
- It has an additional cost.
- The limit of monitored content is 10,000 tweets per month.
The limits per plan are as follows:
|Free Plan||1 profile (Facebook)||15 days|
3 profiles (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram)
|Gold Plan||10 profiles (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram)||3 months|
|Diamond Plan||15 profiles (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram)||2 years|
For more information or to include this monitoring service in your plan, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Related Content.