2.3. How to edit the monitoring.
2.4. How to access the monitoring.
Our Social Listening & Analytics tool for Twitter allows you to monitor a profile and obtain your report with:
- The number of daily/hourly tweets, location, and most used hashtags and keywords.
- Daily Engagement, tweets with more RTs, favorites, and most mentioned users.
- Type of tweets, language, and application used.
- Best day and hour to post.
2. Step by step.
2.1. Create your monitoring.
1) Log in to your Cool Tabs account. If you are not registered yet, you can check the tutorial: How to create an account on Cool Tabs.
2) Go to the "Monitoring" section.
3) Click on the 'Twitter Profile' button.
4) If this is the first time you create a monitoring in Cool Tabs, you must associate a Twitter profile.
Click on the 'Login with Twitter' button and authorize Cool Tabs App to access your account by logging into your Twitter account.
5) Once logged in, select the profile you want to monitor. You can choose between:
- One of the profiles you already have linked. In this case, just click on the Analyze profile button of the already associated profile.
- Link a new profile. Click on the 'Login with Twitter' button to associate with the new profile.
- Choose any other Twitter profile. Type the username of the profile, e.g. @cooltabsapp.
Click on 'Analyze' to start monitoring.
2.2. Data and statistics.
Once the data has been collected, the analysis of the monitored profile will be displayed.
From the left sidebar, by clicking on 'Statistics', you will have access to statistics and data on engagement and tweets.
When monitoring a Twitter profile, the following information is obtained:
- Follower history. It will only show information from the moment you create the monitoring.
- Number of tweets per day/time, location, hashtags, and most used words.
- Daily engagement, tweets with more retweets, favorites, and most mentioned users.
- The type of tweets, the language used, and the application used to post.
- Tweets by day, time, and by engagement
- Best day and time to post
In addition, you will have access to the 'Tweet management' section, where all your publications and data about them are displayed, such as likes, comments, impressions, reach...
You can filter by search terms, date, language, exclude users or establish that only the publications of the user or users you specify are included.
You can also download the report in PDF, Excel or get a public link to the report, so you can publish it in any online media.
2.3. How to edit the monitoring.
To edit your monitoring, go to the main list of your monitoring and click on the 'Edit' icon of your monitoring. If it is not your own profile, you will not be able to edit it.
2.4. How to access your monitoring.
You can access to review your monitoring data, whenever you want, from the main list of your monitoring.
To view the monitoring analysis, click on the 'View' icon, as shown in the following image.
3. Other specifications.
- The use of Social Listening & Analytics tool is available in all paid plans, but it is only available on demand.
- It is not available in the platform's free trial.
- It has an additional cost.
- The limit of monitored content is 10,000 tweets per month.
If you have any questions during the process, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
4. Related content.
How to Create a Facebook Page Monitoring.
How to Create a Twitter Content Monitoring.
How to Create an Instagram Profile Monitoring.
Please sign in to leave a comment.