When you set up a campaign in Cool Tabs you have the possibility to show, both on the landing page and on the final screen after participation, buttons to share on social media and other channels. In this way, you will be able to achieve greater reach for your campaign.
The messages that will appear on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks, when the participant shares the campaign or their participation, are fully customizable.
In addition, you will be able to configure different messages to share on social networks, according to the result obtained in a personality quiz or by points.
2. Where to configure the viralization messages.
2.1. Go viral section.
You can customize the messages from the 'Go viral' section of the campaign edition.
Check where you want the buttons to be displayed: on the landing page, on the page after participating, or on both screens.
In the 'Advanced' tab, enable the social networks on which your campaign can be shared. In addition to Facebook and Twitter, you can check other social networks and channels, such as WhatsApp, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Telegram and email.
2.1.1. Facebook and other social networks
In this section, you can configure the image and text that will be displayed on Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram or Pinterest, when a participant shares the link of your campaign or their participation.
1º Add an image to display. The optimal size is 1200x630px.
Due to the configuration of the WhatsApp application, the images must be in .jpg format. In any other format, WhatsApp will not load the image correctly.
2º Customize the texts that will be displayed when sharing:
- Title and description when sharing campaign from the landing.
- Title and description when sharing campaign from the thanks page.
The maximum recommended length is 54 characters for the title and 74 for the description.
1º Add an image to display. The optimal size is 1024x512px.
2º Customize the description:
- The text that will be displayed in the tweet, when the participant shares the campaign from the landing.
- The text that will be shown in the tweet, when the participant shares the campaign after participating.
- The user that will be associated with those tweets.
2.2. Final screen section.
In addition, in personality quizzes, point-based quizzes, ramifications, and code validation campaigns, you have the option to customize the message that will be shared on social networks from the result screen. Depending on the results obtained by the participant in the quiz (only for quizzes with points or personality tests), or according to the validation code entered, you will be able to display one message or another.
Go to the 'Final screen' section and enable the option 'and then click on 'Manage individual final screens'. 'Final screen' section.
You will have to configure the different final screens and add:
- Title and description when sharing on Facebook and other networks.
- Text of the tweet that will be shared with the result.
3. Advanced customization with variables.
These messages allow advanced customization with our variables, which will allow you to include in these title and text fields information related to the campaign and the participant. For example, you will be able to show the number of questions answered, the number of points obtained, or the user's name.
4. Other specifications.
- Optimal size for Facebook image: 1200x630px.
- Optimal size for the Twitter image: 1024x512px.
- Although you can include images or GIFs, depending on the social network you share on, GIFs will be displayed as static images. Facebook and Twitter display the static GIF. Only on LinkedIn will it be animated. We recommend you to check how the messages and images you set up will be displayed:
- Facebook: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Twitter: https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/post-inspector/
5. Related content.