Cool Tabs Social Listening & Analytics tool for Instagram is a service to analyze the performance of your social networks. For Instagram, it allows you to analyze:
- Hashtags, mentions, and/or profiles
- Own profile and competitor profiles. You should keep in mind that the data offered by the monitoring of other people's profiles is more limited. In the tutorial How to create an Instagram profile monitoring, you can see the data obtained in both cases.
1. What data provide the Social Listening & Analytics tool for your Instagram?
The Cool Tabs Social Listening & Analytics tool offers you a series of data regarding the monitoring of an Instagram profile, divided into four sections:
- General profile statistics: you will find the history of followers, as well as the number of publications per day, and the most used hashtags and words.
- Engagement: this section details the level of engagement of your followers with your Instagram profile. Here you can see the ranking of the most engaged photos/videos, likes, comments, and posts per day, daily impressions and reach profile visits and click in bio, average daily engagement by user interaction, and the most engaged hashtags and filters. At Cool Tabs, we calculate engagement by giving a score of 10 for each comment and 1 point for each like. This is our own weighting based on the effort made by the user to perform one or another action.
- Posts statistics: we show you the evolution of likes and comments by day of the week and hour of the day.
- Optimization: we indicate to you the best days and hours to publish from your Instagram profile.
In addition, you have a section, 'Photo Manager', from which you can manage your photos and apply filters to your report.
The tool allows you to download a PDF report with all the data obtained and/or an Excel report with all the analyzed contents.
2. Other specifications.
Instagram API limitactions:
- In hashtags monitoring, it only collects content with a maximum age of 24 hours.
- When monitoring competitor profiles, the history of followers starts to be processed from the moment the monitoring is created. If the profile is your own, you will obtain the history of followers from 30 days ago.
The use of the Social Listening & Analytics tool is included in all plans of the platform. The limits per plan are as follows:
|1 profile (Facebook)
3 profiles (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram)
|10 profiles (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram)
|15 profiles (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram)
In addition, you can use the tool within the 7 free days of our free trial, which allows you to try any of the plans without limitations.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our web chat or our support mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Related Content.