The Multiplatform Sweepstake app allows you to launch a draw among participants of several draws that you have launched on different social networks. This way, you can unify participants and select a single winner or winners.
You can realize a multiplatform sweepstake with all the following supported by Cool Tabs: sweepstakes on different social networks (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and gamification campaigns to attract leads (sweepstakes with a data form).
The Multiplatform Sweepstake app does not support draws from a list of participants. Therefore, you will not be able to add to your multiplatform sweepstakes a list of participants that you have in an Excel or CSV file.
2. Step by step.
Keep in mind that the process to use this application and select a winner is as follows:
1) Publish the sweepstakes on your social networks.
2) Create the sweepstakes in your Cool Tabs account. After having published the sweepstakes on social networks, you have to create (register) those sweepstakes in Cool Tabs, so that our tool knows which publications should collect participations.
3) Use the Multiplatform Sweepstakes app to unify all participants and make the winner selection. We will explain it below.
2.1. Publish your Multiplatform Sweepstake.
Before accessing Cool Tabs to the Multiplatform Sweepstakes app, you have to publish the posts of your sweepstakes on your social networks.
2.2. Create your sweepstake in Cool Tabs.
1) Log in to your Cool Tabs account. If you are not registered yet, you can check the tutorial: How to create an account on Cool Tabs.
2) Create a new campaign by clicking on the 'Create campaign' button.
If you are using the platform for the first time, you will directly see the app catalog.
As we have already mentioned, after publishing on your social networks the sweepstakes or campaigns for which you want to collect entries, you must create these sweepstakes in your Cool Tabs account. You must use the corresponding sweepstakes app: for sweepstakes on Instagram the Instagram Sweepstakes app, for sweepstakes on Facebook the Facebook Sweepstakes app, etc.
This step is important because this way, our tool will be able to know from which publications it should collect entries.
If you have not yet created sweepstakes in your Cool Tabs account, you can follow the steps in the following tutorials:
- How to create a sweepstake on Instagram and choose winners
- How to create a sweepstake on your Facebook Wall and choose winners
- How to create a sweepstake on Twitter and choose winners
Once you have created your sweepstakes (or if you already had them created in your account), sweepstakes will be registered in the main list of your campaigns.
3) Select the Multiplatform Sweepstakes app and click on the 'Start' button.
2.3. Select the campaigns you want to combine.
1) Write a name for your multiplatform sweepstake, so you can identify it in the list of your campaigns.
2) Specify the draw time zone.
3) Select the sweepstakes or campaigns you want to include in your multiplatform draw, and click on the 'Save' button. If there are campaigns that don't appear on the list, click on 'Load more campaigns'.
Click 'Save' to start the winner/s selection.
2.4. Winners selection.
Once you've saved your campaign, the next screen will appear is the list of participants. In this section, you can see the total of publications, the ones that have been published, the pending ones (in case of need of validation), and the unpublished participations.
1) To select the winners, go to the 'Winners' section.
You can also access the winners section from the main list of your campaigns by clicking on the trophy icon, as shown in the following image.
2) In the 'Winners' section, complete the filters that apply to your sweepstakes and click on 'Step 1: Filter'.
You will be able to filter the dates you want to select winners (start and end date of your sweepstakes). In addition, you will be able to exclude winners from previous contests or users you have in your lists of prohibited emails/nicks.
3) Then, write a title, which will be public, for the group of winners. And determine the number of winners and alternates. Finally, click on 'Step 2: Launch sweepstakes'.
Please note that users are counted as unique participants. If a user has participated more than once, it is not possible to give him/her more chances in the multiplatform sweepstakes.
2.5. Winners' page and certificate of validity.
Once you've chosen the winner/s, you'll get a link to a public winner's page, so you can share the results with all your followers. Copy and paste the link.
The winners' page includes the certificate of validity, which certifies that the process has been carried out in a random and transparent way.
In order for the participants to see the winner's page, don't forget to set it to public mode, as shown in the image.
2.6. Winners video.
After the selection of winners, you also have the possibility to generate a video with the result of your sweepstakes, showing the title of the sweepstakes, the prizes, and the winners/substitutes.
This video can be published via URL or downloaded in different formats, to be published on your profile and/or in Stories.
For more information, see the tutorial Winners video: how to show the result of your sweepstakes.
3. Other specifications.
We remind you that:
- Users are counted as unique participants. If a user has participated more than once, it is not possible to give him/her more chances in the multiplatform sweepstakes.
- The Multiplatform Sweepstakes app does not support excel sweepstakes or from a list of participants. You will not be able to add to your cross-platform sweepstakes a list of participants that you have in an Excel or CSV file.
The Multiplatform Sweepstakes app is included in all Cool Tabs plans. You can also use it during the 7-day free trial. To select winners, it is necessary to have an active plan on the platform, either paid or trial. The trial period allows you to try any of the platform's plans for free and use the apps and tools included in the plan you try, for 7 days without any usage limit.
If you have any questions during the process, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
4. Related content.