WallPromo is an application that allows you to manage and filter the number of “likes” and comments in the post of your competition and to select the winner.
2. Step by step.
Let’s see step by step what we should do to create a contest on our wall and use WallPromo in order to do so:
2.1. Publish the post.
Publish the post on your wall with the content regarding the campaign that you want to launch.
2.2. Create your WallPromo.
Choose the post (or posts) in which you included your sweepstake and the date until when the data will be collected.
Once you have completed these steps, WallPromo starts to manage your sweepstake inmediately. If there had been any likes or comments before the creation of WallPromo, data would be collected without problem. Wall Promo allows you to include new publications related to the contest. You only need to access your campaign and click on "Add more posts".
2.2. Select winners.
To choose winners, go to the "Participants" section and once inside, click on the "Winners" section in the left menu.
- Unique users. Each user will have only one opportunity in the raffle regardless of the number of comments made.
- One opportunity per comment. Each comment will count as a new opportunity in the draw for the user.
- Once you've chosen the winner/s, you'll get a link to a public winner's webpage, so you can share the results with all your followers. You can also custom your winner's page with a custom header.
3. Other specifications.
- A list of participants: Every ‘Like’ and/or comments made in the post of the campaign will become a participation in our data pannel.
- Essential data for each participant: Each entry will contain the user name and url of Facebook. No further information is provided in these kind of sweepstakes on the wall.
- Voting system for comments: If the comments of the participants have ‘Likes’, they also appear in the report of participation, which can serve as voting to elect a winner.
- Download the list of participants: The paid version of WallPromo allows you to download a list of participants in .csv.
- Winner Selection: Choosing the winner can be made in three different ways:
– Manual selection: Writing the name of the winners.
– Automatic selection: WallPromo makes a random drawing among all the participants and chooses the winner or winners.
– Selection filters: Based solely on the number of ‘likes’ that every comment has.
If you have any questions during the process, do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org