When you generate and publish an interactive content campaign, there is one aspect that is often neglected and that is important for search engines to show your campaign in results: SEO.
Here are some essential points that you should review and implement in your campaigns.
1) Choose the keyword
2) Include secondary keywords
Incorporate keywords related to your objectives, such as synonyms and those with related information.
You can use Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends to do your keyword research and selection.
3) Review the URL of the landing page and include the keyword in it
4) Take into account the keyword in the title and description
5) Introduce your own HTML with some global SEO aspects
- title tag
- meta description
- alt attributes of the images
6) Take advantage of the seasonality of events or happenings
One last obvious tip, but one that can make or break your campaign's SEO. Run campaigns around dates and events that you know will work and generate searches. This is the case with betting pools (World Cup, Euro Cup, derbies, finals, or awards ceremonies such as the Oscars...).