Campaigns created with the Cool Promo and Cool Promo White Label applications, included in the Gold and Diamond plans, respectively, allow design customization, so you can adapt them to your look & feel.
The design is configured in the 'Design' section of the campaign editor.
2. Step by step.
2.1. Basic data.
- Title for the campaign: This is the name of your campaign and will be displayed publicly on the landing page. You can include it in this field, in the description field, or prepare an image that already includes it.
- Campaign description: here you can include a text describing what the campaign, contest, or promotion consists of, give the user instructions on how to participate, and announce the prize to be raffled. It should be sufficiently explanatory for users to understand how the campaign works. Thanks to our editor, you will be able to style (font colours, size, etc.) It is not obligatory. By default, we will give style to the texts you include, so that they look good. In addition, you can add images or your own HTML.
- Campaign version: you can choose between a classic or minimalist design. We recommend you choose the minimalist version, as it is the most recent design option. You have a preview option to check both options.
2.2. Images and video.
In this tab, you will find options to customize your campaign with images and/or video.
- Main image: this is the image that will be displayed on the landing page and will be visible to all users. The optimal size is 810 px wide by unlimited height. Keep in mind that the higher the image is, the more scrolling users will have to do.
- Facebook tab image: the Cool Tabs campaigns have the option to be published in a Facebook tab. This will be the image to be displayed.
- Background image: as its name indicates, it is the image that will be shown in the background of your campaign. It will appear on all the pages. The size should always be 1920 x 1080 px. It is not a mandatory image, but we recommend you to include it. If your image does not cover the width of the screen, choose the 'Full Screen' mode in the 'Position' selector.
- Background image for mobile devices: this is the background image that will be displayed on mobile. Generally, it will be the same as the background image.
- Campaign video: Yyou can include the URL of a video you want to use to present your campaign in this field. It can be a URL from YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc. This material is optional, but if you include a video in your campaign, keep in mind that it is the first thing that will be shown unless you modify its placement using your own CSS.
- Primary color: this is the color to be used as the main color.
- Secondary color: this is the color to be used as secondary color.
- Background color
- Text color
- Font: if you need to include a specific font that is not there, write us to email@example.com
- Enable custom header for the entry form: you can activate a header and customize it. This will be the image that appears at the top of the form, as a banner, and will occupy the entire width of the page. It must be 810 px wide.
- Enable custom header for the entry form (personal data page in quizzes): you can include text, images, or video that provides some information to the users about what they should fill in next. This image appears below the header image of the entry form and above the form. Regardless of whether you choose to include it or not, the form header image will still appear at the top as a banner.
- Enable custom header for the entries page: you can add text, images, or HTML shown in the header of the participants' list and the individual participant.
- Show a different creative before the campaign begins: if you publish the campaign before the campaign start date, by default the message "There are no active promotions at the moment" will appear. This section allows you to configure and display a different message, which generates some expectations about your campaign.
- Show different creative after the campaign ends: once the campaign ends if it is still published, by default a box with the text "There are no active promotions at the moment" is shown. By activating this field, you can replace that box with the image or text you want, for example, to announce the date that the winners will be published or when the next contest will start.
- Display custom footer in the campaign: you have the option to set up a footer on all pages. You can include text, images or HTML.
- Use your own complete HTML for the landing page (only for White Label campaigns): the main page and the participation form contain several default elements that you can modify or hide.
- Use your own complete HTML for the registration page (only for White Label campaigns)
- Use your own complete HTML for the winners' page (only for White Label campaigns)
3. Other specifications.
If you have any doubts about the design configuration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Related Content.