- Title for the campaign: The name shown to users that visit your campaign.
- Campaign description: You can include some text to outline your campaign. It should be explanatory enough for users to understand how the campaign works. Thanks to our editor, you can give styles (font colors, size, etc.) to your text (it is not mandatory, because we already give styles to the text that you include to make them look good). In addition to text, you can add images or, if you have the knowledge, HTML too.
- Main image: The image that you use to present the campaign will be visible to all users.
- Campaign video: You can include the URL of a video you want to use to present you campaign in this field. It can be a URL from Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc. This material is optional, but if you include a video in your campaign, keep in mind that it is the first thing that will be shown, unless you modify its placement using your own CSS.
- Use your own complete HTML for the landing/registration page (only for White Label campaigns). The main page and the participation form contain several default elements that you can modify or hide.
- Enable custom header for the entry form. You can add text, images or HTML that will be shown in the form header.
- Enable custom header for the entry form (personal data page in quizzes). You can add text, images or HTML that will be shown in the form header.
- Enable custom header for the entries page. You can add text, images or HTML that will be shown in the header of the participants list and the individual participant.
- Show a different content before the campaign begins.
- Show a different content after the campaign ends.
- Display custom content in the campaign winners page.
- Use your own complete HTML for the winners page (only for White Label campaigns).
To complete the personalisation of our campaign, we set the default styles with a default background image and one of our custom themes, or use our own styles by customising all of the elements of our competition. To do this, we only need to activate the ‘custom CSS‘ option and have some basic knowledge of CSS to be able to completely customise the campaign. Remember it is not necessary to include the tags here.
If you need help with custom CSS, check this tutorial: Advanced Personalization For Your Campaign >>