Sometimes, it is very useful to work on the Excel of participation, to see or check certain data about the answers given by the participants or the time they have taken to fill in the form...
Below, we explain how to filter the different data in the participation Excel.
2. Step by step.
Let's see, with an example, how to filter the answers of a quiz to know how many participants have selected each answer.
1. Download the list of participants. To do this, go to the 'Leads' section of the campaign.
2. From the 'Download' section of the left side menu, download the complete list of participants and open it with Excel.
3. Find the column corresponding to the first question of the quiz, right-click on the title of the first question, and choose the option 'Filter by cell value' (depending on Excel, it will appear here or in the top menu).
4. Click on the icon (funnel) that has appeared next to the question to select one of the answers corresponding to that question to find out how many participants have chosen each of them.
5. When you select each answer, you'll just have to look at the message that appears at the bottom to discover the number of participants that chose that answer.
As you can see in this screenshot, 57 participants from a total of 256 participants chose the first answer.
3. Other specifications.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Related content.