To create a direct draw among your Instagram followers or those participants who like or comment one (or more) photos or videos that belong to different Instagram profiles, choose our Instagram Sweepstakes app. You can do it with a Gold One (or upper) Plan.
How do I create a sweepstake with posts that belong to different profiles if I have all the profiles' passwords?
1. Access Cool Tabs, create a new campaign and choose the Instagram Sweepstakes app. Associate all the Instagram profiles that have the posts with which you want to run the Instagram sweepstake. Later on, you'll be able to add more photos or videos. Choose the Instagram user with which you're going to run the contest. To do so, just clik on 'Associate another Instagram user to make the draw" and enter the user and password of the profile. Once associated, click 'Continue'.
- Choose the type of drawing you want to perform. You can make it among those users who have liked or commented the posts with which you're going to run the sweepstake. Choose the post/s in the following step.
- Select the dates by which the data will be collected.
- To include new posts, you just need to access your campaign and click on 'Add more photos from any of your associated Instagram accounts'.
2. To choose the winner or winners, click on 'Choose winners' on the 'Winners' tab that you'll find on the left side of your screen. You can choose the winners among the users who have liked or commented the photos or videos of different profiles with which you have run the contest.
- Once you've chosen the winner/s, you'll get a link to a public winner's webebpage, so you can share the results with all your followers.
How do I create a sweepstake with posts that belong to different profiles if I don't have all the profiles' passwords?
Instagram Sweepstakes allows you to invite the users who have the passwords of the different accounts you are going to run the sweepstake with to work as collaborators. You can give them different permissions for reading or editing the campaign. Follow these steps:
1. Create a sweepstake following the previous steps.
2. Once the sweepstake is created, you need to use the feature Collaborators Management. You can access it by clicking on the "Content information" icon.
3. Click on Collaborators Management and on Invite collaborators.
4. Manage the invitations for your collaborators. Here, you must fill in the fields Emails to invite, Email subject and the collaboration class they will have.
- Read only. Your collaborator will be able to see the contestants of the campaign, as well as the details and statistics, but he/she won't be able to change any data.
- Read & Moderate. Besides all the previous actions, the collaborator will be able to publish, unpublish and eliminate contestants, as well as choose the contest winners.
- Read, Moderate & Write. Besides the previous actions, the collaborator will be able to modify all the campaign information.
5. Users you have invited must accept becoming collaborators and associate the Instagram profile they are going to use correctly. You can check the status of the invitations you've sent via email in the next step and choose the winners as we've explained previously.
Instagram Sweepstakes conditions
- You can only make direct Instagram Sweepstakes among the followers and those users who like or comment on a post, always in public profiles.
Bear in mind that if the contest is going to be run among the participants that like or comment one or more posts, you must create it with Instagram Sweepstakes right after you publish your photo or video on Instagram. It's the only way to ensure that all the data are properly collected.
Instagram Sweepstakes price:
|FREE VERSION||PAID VERSION|
|Up to 100 participants||more than 100 participants|
|0€ / $0||Available unlimited with any of our plans
(From 20 € / $ 25)
|Without report||Download report*|
* Downloading a report with all data from users who participated in the contest (likes/comments)
* This option is only available for the paid version of Instagram Sweepstakes. You'll find the following information in the report: username, name, number of followers, following number, number of tweets, profile description, location and personalized URL.
* If you want a report with all data from your followers, check out the possibilities of Page Performance for Instagram.
More information on Instagram Sweepstakes >>