The mechanics of your campaign can include the delivery of a download code for the winner or participants. With Cool Tabs, you can share one or some different documents with all the participants or just some of them.
Once the participant has completed the campaign, it pops up a “Thank you!" screen. You can set up a screen, so the participants can download the document you’ve uploaded.
In that way, you can distribute a code, discount code, or another document to users.
2. Ideas and examples.
You can use this mechanic if:
- You want to deliver discount codes or additional content to all participants. One option you can choose is if, for example, you want your clients or followers to complete a satisfaction survey, participate in a contest, etc.
- You’ve set up a point system quiz, and you want to offer discounts or additional content just to those participants who have reached x score. This is a great option if you create a branding test because you will regard the user who better knows your brand, and has achieved a great score.
- You have generated a personality quiz, and you want that, depending on the result obtained, users can have access to one or another type of discount or additional content. In this case, for example, you can share with your customers, potential customer discounts or other content depending on the personal quiz conditions you’ve created.
- You have set up an instant win campaign and want to give discounts or additional content just for the winners.
3. Step by step.
The setting of this functionality will depend on the campaign type or who wants you to obtain those download files:
3.1 Decide who will download the files.
- All those involved in the campaign.
- The quiz (punctuation quiz or personality test) participants depend on the answers (score or category).
- The instant win winners.
Is it your first time creating a campaign with Cool Tabs? In the following tutorial, we will show you how to configure the basic sections of a campaign, as well as other recommended settings, to ensure its proper functioning and maximize results.
If you have any questions during the process, you can contact us at email@example.com.
3.1.1. Download option for all participants.
1) Go to the 'Final screen' section > 'Attachments' tab, in the campaign editor.
2) Check the option 'Assign a file that will be downloadable after participation'.
3) Upload the file you wish to distribute.
3.1.2. Download content after participating in a quiz (personality or with points) according to the answer.
1) Go to the 'Final screen' section.
2) Check the box 'Display a customized final screen depending on gamifications, quiz results (point or personality tests) or validated coupon'.
3) Click on the 'Individual Final screen Management' button.
It will open a window in which you can add such screen as quiz result has.
Set up each “Thank you” or result screen.
In the 'Design' section, in 'After participation downloadable file', decide if you want to deliver to the participants the same file, you have uploaded in the default message for all participants (Check 3.1.1 point) or in others. If you don't want to show the download file to a participant's group, select the option "Don't use any".
If you want to show that file to the participants who have X score or X category in a personal quiz just, repeat the process.
3.1.3. Download content after winning an Instant win.
1) Go to the 'Instant Wins' section.
2) Check the 'Automatic selection of winners via Instant Win' checkbox.
3) Click on the 'Individual Instant Winners management'.
4) A window will open from which you can add winners as prizes are distributed.
Set up one on each page. In "After participation downloadable file", choose if you want to share with those participants the same file you've uploaded in the default message to all participants (check 3.1.a) or another. If you don't want the winner to show the download file, active "not use any file".
Once the users finish their participation, they will download the file on the final screen.
With the following variable, it will be possible to paint the URL of the file that corresponds to the participant. It should be used on the campaign's thank-you page.
The next picture is an example of how the users see the "Thank you screen" with the download option, in this case, after participating in a personality quiz.
4. Other specifications.
Consider the type of file you'll upload to Cool Tabs are pictures and PDF files, with a 10 MB limit size.
In case you need to upload another document or one with more size, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Related content.