The Cool Promo and Cool Promo White Label applications, included in the Gold and Diamond plans, respectively, allow you to create a Memory Cards game, in which participants must turn over cards to find pairs.
You can customize the game by uploading your own images for the cards, the background image, as well as assigning points for finding a pair or for completing the game in the shortest time possible. In addition, these types of campaigns are also designed to attract leads, which is why they include a personal information form, which is also customizable.
A Memory Card campaign is a perfect tool to gamify your content in online channels, such as social networks, reward your audience with sweepstakes among participants, those who complete the game or those who are faster, and capture data.
2. Step by Step.
2.1. Create your campaign.
Go to Cool Tabs, create a new campaign and select the Cool Promo or Cool Promo White Label application.
You must fill in the first sections of your campaign (registration, basic information, design, dates...). If you have any questions or doubts during the process, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We'll also leave you with these tutorials, in which we explain what you can include in each section in greater detail:
2.2. Configure the Memory Cards.
After completing the previous sections, go to the 'Gamifications' section, activate the Memory Cards option and click on 'Configure'.
You must set up the different fields, related to texts and game scoring:
- Title. This is the title that will appear as the header in the game.
- Duration. You can define a time limit (in seconds) that users will have to play.
- Back of the cards. You can include an image for all the backs of the cards. If you leave this blank, we will include one by default.
- Points per pair. This is the number of points that the user will obtain for correctly guessing a pair of cards.
- Points for completion. These are the points that the user will obtain for completing all the pairs.
- Points per second. Points per remaining seconds that the user will earn upon completing the game.
You can also select the 'Allow the game to be repeated more than once' checkbox so that the user can play again as many times as they'd like. Each time they play again, the cards will be shuffled randomly.
Then you will have to set up the cards:
- Add a pair of cards. You can add as many pairs as you need.
- Front of the cards. This is the image that will appear once the card is turned over.
- Back of the cards (optional). When the card is hidden, this image will appear. This field is optional since you will only have to add it if you want a different back for each card.
Once done, save your Memory Cards settings in order to continue with the rest of the campaign.
2.3. Entry form.
In the Form section of the campaign settings, activate all the fields you want to ask users to complete to participate in your campaign.
2.4. Final screen.
You can configure:
- Same screen for all participants.
- Different screens according to the points obtained in the game.
2.4.1. Show default content to the participants.
You have the option to show the same message to all participants. Configure your default message in the 'Final screen' section of the campaign editor. Enable the option 'Display default content to participants'. An editor will open in which you can include text, images or HTML.
2.4.2. Content according to gamifications.
If you want to display a different screen depending on the points obtained in the game, enable the option 'Content-based on gamifications, quiz (points or personality test) or validated coupon'. Then click on 'Manage individual screens'.
You will have to add as many screens as pages of results you want your game to have. Fill in the information for each screen.
- Give it an internal name so that you can identify each results page.
- Set a maximum and a minimum number of points a participant must score to view that screen.
- Include a creative and/or message in the 'Design' section.
- You can complete and customize the fields related to viralization on social networks so that users can share their participation.
If you are going to show one final screen or another, depending on the points obtained by the participant, do not forget to activate the option 'Quiz with points for right answers' in the 'Quiz' section. Otherwise, the screens you set will not be displayed.
You have the possibility to enable a ranking of participants, in the 'Participations' section of the campaign editor. You only have to activate the option 'Enable public participations'.
2.6. Selection of winners.
All the information that users have sent will appear in the list of participants with the total points they have obtained.
Once the period to participate in your campaign has ended, you can select the winners. You can choose them randomly, filtering them by various conditions (for example, by the points obtained in the game).
3. Other Specifications.
4. Content Related.