With the Cool Promo and Cool Promo White Label applications, included in the Gold and Diamond plans, respectively, you can create a campaign with the puzzle format, which allows you to create an online puzzle, fully customized with your own design.
In this way, you can create an online game in which you challenge the participants to solve it, placing the pieces correctly, in the shortest possible time.
In addition, you can determine the difficulty with more or fewer pieces, assign points, enable a ranking of participants, and run sweepstakes, either among the fastest or among all participants.
Below, you can see an example of an online campaign with the puzzle format.
2. Step by step.
2.1. Create your campaign.
Enter to Cool Tabs, create a new campaign and select the Cool Promo or Cool Promo White Label application.
You must fill in the first sections of your campaign (registration, basic information, design, dates...). If you have any questions or doubts during the process, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check the following tutorials, in which we explain in more detail what you can include in each section:
2.2. Configure your puzzle.
After completing the previous sections, go to the 'Gamifications' section, activate the Puzzle option and click on 'Configure'.
Once inside the puzzle configuration, complete the fields related to the game features and design:
- You can give it a title that will be displayed as the puzzle header.
- Set the maximum time the participant has to solve it.
- Determine if you are going to give points and for which highlight achieved.
- Set the number of pieces, which will determine the difficulty of the game. Depending on the number of pieces per axis 2 (minimum), 3, 4, or 6 (maximum), you will have a puzzle of 4, 9, 16 or 36 pieces in total.
- In addition, you can enable the option so that before starting the game the user can visualize, for 3 seconds, the original puzzle, so that he/she can have it as a reference.
- Puzzle image: the maximum size of the image you upload is 1280px x 1280px. It must be square.
Save your settings and continue editing your campaign.
2.3. Data form.
In the 'Form' section of your campaign edition, you can activate all the fields that you want the user to fill in. After completing the game, the data form will be displayed.
We also recommend you complete the fields in the 'Go viral' section, so users can share your game on social networks.
2.4. Final screen.
You can configure:
- Same screen for all participants.
- Different screens according to the points obtained in the game.
2.4.1. Show default content to the participants.
You have the option to show the same message to all participants. Configure your default message in the 'Final screen' section of the campaign editor. Enable the option 'Display default content to participants'. An editor will open in which you can include text, images or HTML.
2.4.2. Content according to gamifications.
If you want to display a different screen depending on the points obtained in the game, enable the option 'Content-based on gamifications, quiz (points or personality test) or validated coupon'. Then click on 'Manage individual screens'.
You will have to add as many screens as pages of results you want your game to have. Fill in the information for each screen.
- Give it an internal name so that you can identify each results page.
- Set a maximum and a minimum number of points a participant must score to view that screen.
- Include a creative and/or message in the 'Design' section.
- You can complete and customize the fields related to viralization on social networks so that users can share their participation.
If you are going to show one final screen or another, depending on the points obtained by the participant, do not forget to activate the option 'Quiz with points for right answers' in the 'Quiz' section. Otherwise, the screens you set will not be displayed.
If you want to show the ranking of participants, in the 'Participations' section of the campaign editor, activate the option 'Enable public participation'.
2.6. Selection of winners.
If your action is linked to sweepstakes. Once the participation period is over, you will be able to select winners. You will be able to choose them randomly, filtering by different conditions, for example, by the points obtained in the game.
The list of participants will show the data of the participants, as well as the total points they have obtained.
To access the list of participants, from the main page of your campaigns, click on the 'Leads' section.
Then, in the left sidebar, click on the 'Winners' section.
From the 'Winners' section, you can start the selection. Depending on the type of campaign or sweepstakes you have carried out, you will have two options to select the winners: manually or randomly.
3. Other specifications.
4. Content related.