Cool Tabs’ applications allow you to select a random instant winner during each stage of your competition. Winners are picked automatically with Instant Win and the participants in your competition will know immediately whether or not they have won and will not have to wait for a specific date and time for the results to be announced.
2. Ideas an examples.
With this type of contests the possibilities are endless. You can create from a raffle in which you reward with a hotel night, clothes from your next catalog or any product/service that your brand offers.
3. Step by step.
3.1. Create your Cool Promo.
From here we will be completing the first sections of our campaign (Campaign Login, basic information, design, dates ...) until we reach the "Quiz" section. If you have any questions or queries during the process, do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
We also leave you these tutorials in which we explain in more detail:
3.2. Configurate the Instant Wins.
After completing the first steps of your campaign (campaign login, basic information, dates ...), we will get to the "Instant Wins" section. We will have to mark the option "Automatic selection of with Instant Wins", then several fields will be displayed:
- When choosing winners with Instant Win we will exclude participants who have already won before. We will choose this option in case we want the participants who have won, cannot win again.
- When choosing winners with Instant Win we will exclude participants who have already won before in any of your campaigns. You can check the list of blocked previous winners here.
- When choosing winners with Instant Win we will exclude participants who have been included in your blacklist of banned emails or nicks. You can edit the list of blocked users in your campaigns here.
- Exclude some emails when assigning Instant Win. Users with these emails can participate normally, but will never get an Instant Win reward.
- Custom message for users who have won an Instant Win. Here you can customize a text, image or HTML for the winners of the Instant Win. In case you want to configure a different final screen for each winner, you can do it from the management page of individual Instant Wins.
- In case we want to show a personalized message to the participants who have not won, we will add it in the section "Final screen after the user fills the form", activating the option "Standard message to all participants".
- Instant win must be reviewed before notifying the participants. Activating this option, the user will see a message that they have won an Instant Win, but his participation must be reviewed by an administrator.
In case we want to manage Instant Wins individually, we go to the section "Individual Instant Winners Management". Here, we can define the winners depending on the date/time in which they participated. By leaving this field blank, we will choose it randomly. Also, we can add a different creativity for each participant who wins this Instant Win and, in addition, assign a discount coupon to the winner.
Example for winners:
Remember that we can define a different creativity for users who have not won the Instant Win. We will define this in "Final screen after the user fills the form" section, in "Standard message to all participants".
3.3. Make copies of Instant Wins.
If you want to assign multiple prizes, you can make all the copies you need of any Instant Wins, without having create each one by hand. You can choose one of your campaign periods or any date range. You need to choose how many copies you want, and we will create those Instant Wins with the winners date randomly chosen.
To make copies of different awards, go to 'Individual Instant Winners Management' section and click on the ‘Make copies' icon.
4. Other specifications.
If you have any questions during the process, do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com